Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Christmas in July

Hello and happy Wednesday.  I hope every one is having a great day.  It was nice and sunny here.  A great day for being outside.  In fact, I am heading out for a walk in about an hour.

My sister and I had to make another shaker card.  She picked a Christmas one.  We used the same card base as yesterday from SVG Cutting Files.  Then we made our shaker bag using our new fuse tool.  I can't tell you how easy it is to make a shaker card now.






I am using it in the following challenges:
   Di's Digital - Celebration (Christmas)
   Hiding In My Craftroom - Anything Goes
   Creative Card Crew - Die Cuts
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #68

Chat with you later.










Products Used:
   Christmas Tree - Northwords Rubber Stamps
   Circle and Scallop Circle - Spellbinder Nestabilities
   Ribbon - Best Value Organdy Ribbon
   Ink Pad - Tim Holtz's Peeled Paint
   Stampin Up Marker - #1235 Real Red
   We R Memory Fuse Tool
   Red, White & Green Sequins

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete