Friday, July 14, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello.  Where has this week gone?  I can't believe it is Friday already.

I have been trying to pull some of my old digitals out of their folders and using them.  This is an old Meijen image.  I so miss her.  She had some great images.   I guess I will just have to be happy with the ones I have.

Lots of layers on it and of course it is pink.  I am once again on a pink kick.  I am going to have to quit using pink so much.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Di's Digitals - Layer It Up
   Penny's - Anything Goes #337
   In The Pink - Special Occasion
   Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes

Chat with you later.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love all the pastel colors :)

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous special occasion card, and so beautifully pink! Thanks for sharing with us at ITP challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete