Friday, July 7, 2017

Ladybugs

Hello.  For some unknown reason, it feels like it should be Saturday instead of Friday.  Oh well,  I am just going to have to keep correcting myself.

I decided to make a card real quick before I head out to do some errands.  I printed this cute little girl a couple of days ago and I haven't taken the time to color her.  I thought she would look really cute on the Sketch Saturday sketch.  I had already printed her out so I couldn't put her in an oval but I like the rectangle.

I cheated on the sketch.  Instead of cutting the red polka dot paper, I put two ribbons criss crossing across the paper.   I tried putting a ladybug button on the bottom of the card but with the red polka dots, it was lost on the page.  I also put some glossy accent on the ladybugs to finish off the card.

I am using it for the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
   Sketch Saturday - Sketch #470
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Crafty Gals - Anything Goes #130
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Dots and/or Stripes

Off to run some errands.  I am hoping to be back later this afternoon. 

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project very pretty coloring, thank you so much for joining us at Catch The Bug. Hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project very pretty coloring, thank you so much for joining us at Catch The Bug. Hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique layout for a ladybug theme! I think your ribbon embellishments are creative and your coloring is very pretty. Thank you for sharing this at Crafty Gals Challenge - Anything Goes + Blog Hop! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenge - Anything goes with a Girl! -DT Noemi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this past week - please check if you're a winner. The new challenge has just started so please join us this week, too.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I haven't known what day it is all week either! The 4th of July coupled with my husband taking a few days off...I think it's Saturday but who knows! LOL!
    Anyway your card is fabulous!!!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the image you used! It would be perfect for my niece. I never know what day it is so I can join the club on that one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card - love how you used the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pourriez vous me donniez les dimensions de cette carte en français svp merci d'avance

    ReplyDelete