Monday, July 10, 2017

Monster Mash

Hello on a rainy Monday.  I think it is suppose to rain most of the week.  Lots of time inside.  Now just to get my to do list done so I can hang out here.

I have a love hate thing going with Miss Kate Cutables.  I love her images.  They are so detailed and adorable.  I love all of the layers.  It makes every thing pop.  The hate part comes in when I have to cut all of the layers.  You have to get the right colors and each has to be cut separately.  But it is worth it in the end.

Isn't this the cutest monster?  I don't make a lot of children's cards but I just had to make him.  I only cut two of them but I am going to go back and make more.  My niece's son will be getting him in the mail.  I even added a wobble on the back so Liam will have fun playing with the card.

I am going to use the card in the following challenges:
   AudSentiment - For A Child
   Fab N Funky - Little Boys & Girls
   Paper Play Sketches - Sketch #46
   Tuesday Throwdown - Monster Mash

Chat with all of you later.


2 comments:

  1. a lovely card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete