Friday, July 7, 2017

SVG Cuts Patriotic House

Hello.  I know I haven't posted in a while.  I am trying to get a little bit more organized so I will be able to post more often.

So far it has been a busy summer.  Mainly working on things around the house.

I love the houses from SVG Cuts.  I saw a patriotic one on Pinterest and I knew I just had to make it.  The one on Pinterest has three floors but two was enough for me.   I knew it would take me a while to put it together but man, this was a project.

I did the Halloween house last year and I just love it.  This one took longer than the Halloween one.  Plus I had trouble with the roof.  It was hard to get together and glued onto the house.  But I finally got it done.

I plan on leaving it out until Labor Day so I can enjoy it.

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Cupcake Inspirations - Patriotic
   Glitter N Sparkle - Freedom
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Curtain Call - Red, White & Blue
   Simon Says Monday - Red, White & Blue

Off to clean off my table.  Chat with you later.



6 comments:

  1. Great project. Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!
    Danijela DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAbulous project! I'm speechless, your Patriotic House is absolutely amazing! Great work!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says STamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. TFS and joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete