Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Halloween Batty Lantern

Hello.  How is everyone doing?  I have been busy with life the last few  days but I do have a couple of projects to show you.

The first is a simple bat lantern from the Silhouette Design Store.  Once a month, I make up kits for some of my friends that are learning to make cards.  I added this lantern, just as something fun to make for Halloween.  I had a couple left so I am going to make them up and put them in my neighbor's mailboxes tomorrow.

I haven't completed any challenges in a long time, so I thought I would see who still sites.  And see if I can get back into doing them.



             Challenges for this lantern:
             Give You Give a Crafter A Cookie - #128 Halloween
             Double D Challenges - Silhouettes
             Polka Doodle Craft Challenges - #43Anything Goes
             Gem of A Challenge - #21 Anything Goes
             Crafty Challenges - #401 Anything Goes

I don't know how often I will do challenges but it is fun to do them so we will see.


Off to fix up the last two.  Hopefully I will be back in a little bit with something else fun.

Chat with you later.  Have a good one.



6 comments:

  1. OH! Very cool Sarah! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Silhouette’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fasb project! Thanks for joining us for Week 43 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique and fabulous! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I love everything about this. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Silhouette Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project 😊 thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, very cute! What a nice idea for your friends. They must simply love the kits you share with them. I'm so glad you shared with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete