Wednesday, October 16, 2019

More Birthday Cards

Hello.  Good Morning.  It sure is early, but I am determined to get an early start today.  So much to do.....


I wanted to start by posting a few more cards.  Once again, these came from Lawn Fawn Addicts.  Which is a wonderful group of people. If you want to see the previous cards, check them out here.  I am going to post 5 more cards now and hopefully a few more later today.

The first card is a sailboat with a cute bunny.  So cute.  I didn't remember this set but it would be great to use.  I love the blue background.  It could be the water or the sky.  The sails are pattern paper cut and added to the image after stamping.  I love using this method.  This card wasn't signed and I got the envelopes out of order so I am not sure who made it but I just love it.






I posted a card using this koala yesterday and it is so much fun to see him used a different way in this card.  There are just so many possibilities for him.  The 'koalafied to party' sentiment is also by Lawn Fawn.  The card came to me from Linda.  Such a great birthday card.

I am making the pictures smaller today hoping the post won't be so long but I really like the bigger pictures.  I will think about it during the day and I may go back  to the larger pictures.  We will see....lol

It's fall so pumpkin cards are perfect for birthdays in my opinion.  I love that my birthday is in the fall because I love the fall season and all of the pumpkins and leaves you see this time of year.   This card is no exception.  It is made by Erin.  She did a great job making the color in the acorns on the inside of the pumpkin.  I have so much trouble doing this so I really appreciate when it comes together.

Yesterday, I mentioned that I loved apples and that I had gotten two cards with apples on them.  This was the other one.  Tara made this one and she did a great job coloring the apples.  I like the mixture of red, green and yellow ones.  It is a simple card but just so clean and nice looking.  Time to pull out my apple basket stamp.   Thanks for the inspiration.

Oh god,  it is too early.  I just closed this without saving it.  I thought I had lost it all.  But I didn't.  Thank goodness.

The last card....Laura sent me a airplane card.  I am always looking for cards to make for the males in the family and I love this one.  I am not saying this can't be used for a female.  It can.  It was.  But I know a couple of guys that would love this card as much as I did.  So thanks for a great idea.

Let me know your thoughts on the size of the pictures.  I really like the larger ones but for something like this, it makes the post so long.  It just goes on and on....I guess I would do less cards?  Things to think about, I guess.

I hope everyone has a great day.  I have a lot to do.  Hopefully, it will be a productive day.  I will let you know.  Have a great one.








No comments:

Post a Comment