Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Queen & Co

Hello again.

 I have so many stamps, dies, etc that I bought and I just love them but I just never getting around to using them.  So this weekend, I pulled out my Queen & Co notebook and started using the fall and winter ones. I am going to be posting a few of the cards over the next few weeks.

I had to start with Halloween, even though it is too late to mail the cards.  I will have them for next year.  The Halloween Hoopla set is just so cute.  I love all of the dies in the set.

Actually, I just love shaker cards, which means that Queen & Co is one of my favorite companies.  I  really should use them more often.



Challenges I am entering....
Just Add Ink - #480 Add a Technique (Shaker card)
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Halloween
Di's Digitals -  Halloween or Harvest
Tiddly Inks - Trick or Treat
Die Cutting Divas - #444 Anything Goes
Polka Doodle Craft Challenges - #43 Anything Goes

 I need to go clean the kitchen and then get things ready for tomorrow.  I hope everyone has a great evening.  I will chat with you later.



 

4 comments:

  1. This little card is so cute and the spider's body is the perfect hidey hole for a shaker card and sparkly interiors! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique card... LOVE the colors you used and that spider is just too adorable ( for a spider )... LOL Thank you for joining us in this IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge. We hope you will join us again soon .. Debra Davison/Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling Halloween card..
    thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge
    DT Corinne
    http://wishuponascrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete