Wednesday, January 30, 2013

3-D Valentine's Day Card - Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge J2313

I got another Valentine's Day card made.  There is no stamping involved.  I seem to go through stages where I don't use stamps in my cards.  I have a feeling that Valentine's could be one of those stages.  I have several stamps for the holiday but none of them jumped out at me. 

I did buy the two sets on special at Stampin' Up.  They arrived today so I may use them at some point.  I also ordered a new Penny Black set.  I just don't know if it will get here in time.  And then there is also my Denami stamps.   Reading all of that, I really need to get busy making cards.

Back to this card, I don't normal keep track of the paper that I use but I did on this one.  The card is made out of Core'dinations Ruby.  Then there is the background paper, it is We R Memory Keepers Be My Valentine. The pendants are Cloud 9 Design Luster Candy Box Hearts in Red.  The 3-D hearts is made from Peddles New Addition Love Bug.

I am using this card for the challenge over on Repeat Impressions (J2313)

I am trying to get more active and do more challenges.  Hopefully you will see more of these.  

I hope you enjoy the card.  Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment