Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Repeat Impressions DCC227 ~ Black, White & Red

Repeat Impressions' Designer's Choice Challenge came out today.  I decided while I was working on Repeat Impression challenges that I would go ahead and do this one.  It had to be a Red, White and Black card.  I hope you like the card I came up with.

I used another Denami Design's stamp.    However, it isn't a chickie.  I wanted to put a chickie on it but my chickies are always yellow and that didn't work with the theme.  

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I just love those embossed panels as a bg for the image. Thank you for playing along with us at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. I love the challenges over on
    The House That Stamps Built. I check the site regularly.

    ReplyDelete