Friday, April 11, 2014

Catching Up

Hello.  I am still trying to finish up some cards that I started Monday when I was playing around with my Mother and sister.  My Mother made the inside of this card first and then had to make the outside.  I decided to go with something simple.

I bought this several weeks ago and it kind of went with the inside (eggs and bunnies).  I cut one with the  Happy Easter and one without.  I love the tulips on the inside.

I am going to use this card in the Polka Doodle animals challenges (it has bunnies, that should work, right?)

I am off to see what else I can get into.  Hopefully I will be back in a little while....



4 comments:

  1. Adorable card and really fits beautifully with our "Animal magic" theme over at Polka Doodle Challenges (http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/). Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a lovely card beautiful Easter, springtime and fits in perfectly with our 'Anima Magic' theme at poljadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey card. Thanks for joining in with our Animal Magic challenge at http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow such a beautiful pop up card very clever and the bunnies awwww

    thank you so much for entering the Polkadoodles Animal Magic Challenge

    Hugs Kerrie
    Polkadoodles DT x

    ReplyDelete