Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mother's Day #2

Hello again.  This is the other Mother's Day card that I really wanted to make.  It is a fairly new pattern over at Silhouette Online.  I added the 3D flowers, which are also new at Silhouette Online. 

I just love this card.  I will probably use it for Father's Day and make it more masculine.  No flowers.

I am going to use it for the following challenges:
   Get Inky - Flowers For Mother's Day
   My Craft Spot by Kimberly - Mother's Day
   Love To Create - Flowers

Well I am off to fold some clothes and clean off my craft table.  Have a great night.

4 comments:

  1. Great job on this card, don't you just love that Silhouette? I know I do :) Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our Say it with Flowers Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What a lovely Mother's Day Card! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love that fantastic card shape and the gorgeous flowers you paired with it! A masculine version will be perfect for Father's Day. :o) Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete