Sunday, February 8, 2015

Last one tonight

Ok, this is the last one for tonight.  I really wanted to do the Die Cuttin' Divas' challenge, but I just don't have the time.  Next time for sure.

This is the third card for my husband.  There will be a bag of cinnamon red hots to go with it.  I have one more Valentine's Day card to make for him and then I will have them all made.  I am going to do it tomorrow.  Now I just need to get some snacks together for him.  This is the first time in a while that I have been this organized.

This image for this card is from Doodle Pantry.  I just love their digitals.   I print one more out while I did this one.  It is a winter one.  Hopefully, you will see it tomorrow afternoon.

I am using this card in the following challenges:
   Sugar Pea - Sketch #19
   A Gem of a Challenge - Lots of Layers
   Scribble & Scrap - Anything Goes
   Curtain Call - Kissing Booth

Have a great night.



3 comments:

  1. How SWEET!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the image and fabulous colours.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and a great fun image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete