Sunday, October 18, 2015

Flying Birdbrain

Hello.  How is every one today?  I have just one quick card for you tonight.  Hopefully I will have more tomorrow.

I really wanted to do the sketch at From The Heart.  I just love their sketches and I thought this one would be great.  Once I went to do it, my mind was  blank.  I didn't want my card to be white because of the white border around my image.  So I went with black.I looks okay but I feel like there is a lot of blank space.  I may change it up later.


I am using it in the following challenges:
   From The Heart - Sketch #122
   A Gem of a Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes
   CAS on Sunday - Washi Tape
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes

Chat with all of you tomorrow.  Have a good one.

6 comments:

  1. I love this little Birdbrain! I think she looks perfect in the black Halloweeny "sky"! Thanks for playing along with us at FtHS i {heart} sketches! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah - so glad you joined us this week for Sketch #122 at From the Heart Stamps. Always love this image. Take care Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah~
    This is such a cute card, love the bird! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack! Have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love it. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your birdbrain. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete