Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pumpkins

Hello.  I didn't make it home for lunch and when I got home I watched the Alabama football game.  GO BAMA.  Now it is playtime. 

The first thing, I wanted to work on was the Stella Sketch at Catch The Bug.  I haven't done one of their challenges in a while.  I always enjoy the sketches.  Since I was still in Alabama mood, I grabbed one of the Fall elephant images off of my table and colored it up.  You can't tell from the picture but I cut out an extra middle pumpkin and top sunflower, added some foam tape and 3Ded them.

Instead of orange gems on the top corner, I used clear ones.  I thought I had enough orange on it.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Sketch #317
   City Crafter - Die It
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #59

Off to play some more.  Chat with you later.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is totally adorable !!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete