Sunday, January 3, 2016

Friendly Snowman

Hello and Happy Sunday evening.  I finally got my craft table cleaned off.   I still have a few piles to go through but I will get there.

I cut this image from From The Heart out a few days ago and I finally finished it.  It was lost on my desk.  I don't normally make my images so big but I thought a bigger image would work better with this week's sketch.

Instead of putting the sentiment on a banner under the image, I printed it on the circle.  I was actually thinking ahead.  Don't laugh, it does happen.  I added glitter on the pom pom on top of the hat.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes #406
   Digital Sweet - Color Scheme
   From The Heart - Sketch #132
   Simon Says Monday - Winter Wonderland
   Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

Off to see what else I can get into.
















Copic Marker - B00, B21, B23, B24, R00, R24, R29, Y15, YR68

5 comments:

  1. What fun and beautiful too, the image is perfect in the circle, a great card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Colour" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete