Monday, September 5, 2016

Football Again

Hello.  I hope everyone in the US had a great Labor Day weekend.  Mine was good and busy.  I start back to work tomorrow.  Back to normal.

I want to get my desk cleaned off before I head to bed tonight.  It may take me forever.  I don't know how it got so messed up.

I made this card last week and I never did get it posted.  This was the start of college football season so I just had to make a card.  I used the paper from Happy Hearts Studio and the football helmet pattern from Silhouette Online.

This is card is standard white card.  It is my favorite to use.  No extra postage and I don't have to look for envelopes.  Just perfect.

I am using it for the following challenges:
   Crafty Gals - Anything Goes #87
   As You Like It & Why - Favorite Card Base
   Dream valley - Monochromatic
   The Pencil Case - Anything Goes

Off to work on my desk....

4 comments:

  1. A super card, love the helmet cut file, thanks for joining us at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thank you for joining in at AYLI this time. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely - thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some very happy football fans in your world! Beautiful project!! Thanks for playing at Crafty Gals Corner!!

    ReplyDelete