Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Hero Arts Purr

Hello.  Are are all of you on this early Wednesday morning?  I had trouble sleeping so I decided to just get up and play around in my stamp room.

I have a really good friend who is always laughing at me because she says I am bad about getting obsessed with a subject (cats for example) and then I buy a million stamps of the subject.  She is right to a certain point.  I feel like trends get started and all the stamp companies jump on board and then every where I look I see another cat.  And every one is different.  So I end up getting several.

Now some things, she is right about.  I love elephants and 9 times out of 10 if I see an elephant, I am buying it.

Cats and dogs are on my radar right now.  Every company has a set and they are all adorable.  I am trying to stop looking.  I have enough.  I did pick up this set from Hero Arts the other day.  I liked the sentiments and I just knew I would use it a lot.    I do wish the cats were a tad bigger.

I decided to keep this card simple.  Which is unusual for me but as I said I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Creative Knockouts - Furry Friends
   Just Add Ink - Choose Two
   Simon Says Wednesday - Splatter
   Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes #130

Chat with you later.


    

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card Sarah. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a broad selection of cat stamps in your stash ;) This is a sweet little one perfect for a CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super cute card Sarah! Your cat is adorable and I love how you've added details to the background papers as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete