Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Fancy Folds

Hello.  How is everyone doing?  Well, my Spring break is half over.  And in no way is it Spring.  It was windy, cold and snowy today.  The snow didn't stick but still. 

After a few errands, I hit my craft room.  I wanted to finish up this card from last night.  The SU Baby Bear has been on my list for months.  I always had something else to do.  Last night I pulled it out of the stack and designed the  card.  Today, I had to get every thing together and put it in a power kit/bag for Saturday's crop.  

I am so looking forward to stamping all afternoon and most of the evening Saturday.  It seems like forever since I have gotten together with my buddies.  I have several kits made up with cards you haven't seen, so hopefully Sunday, I will have some new cards for you.

This card is the SU Baby Bear.   Before this set came out, I hated two step cards.  They were impossible to line up and I just wasn't good at them.  After playing at my favorite SU rep's house, I had to have this set.  It has been month and I haven't used it until last night. I didn't want to make a baby card so I went with a birthday card instead.  I thought the red made the bear just pop.

A couple of days ago,  I was looking on pinterest and I ran across a board with fancy folds on it.  This was one of them.  You will see it again.  I like how quick and easy it was to put together but it is different from a normal card.

I am using it in the following cards:
   Just Us Girls - CAS (Layers but so clean)
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Wednesday - Happy Birthday

Off to get my chicken for dinner in some marinade.  Chat with you soon.  Have a good afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable bear card - I just love that face on him! Thanks for linking up with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet bear, love the colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card sarah. Thanks for playing along with us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Shylaa DT@Polkadoodles
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete