Monday, July 2, 2018

Birthday Balloons

Hello.   How is everyone doing?  I have a quick card for you before I go eat lunch.

This is one of my favorite Silhouette files.  I have cut in several times with different color balloons.  I also love embossing the top balloon.  That is why I like dry embossing so much it adds even more dimension to the card. 

I am using it in the following challenges:  
   Aud Sentiment - Anything Goes + Sentiment
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes + Birthday
   Crafty Gals - Anything Goes

Off to eat lunch.  Hopefully, I will be back later.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice birthday card. Love the embossed balloon. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheerful colors and chevron pattern are so perfect for a birthday card. The embossing adds great texture.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete