Monday, July 8, 2013

Organizing

One of my goals for this summer is to organize my craft room better.  My stamps are in pretty good shape as far as organizing goes.  I do have a box of stamps pulled that I want to play with but I try to keep my shelves organized.

Years ago, I purchased several Iris Carts and I have my random stamps in them by catorgory (flowers, sayings, sports, animals, etc).  Then the companies I shop with regularly have their own boxes. That way, if I need to check to see if I have a stamp, I just pull that drawer/box.

One of the companies that I haven't organized is Repeat Impressions.  I discovered them a little over a year ago and their stamps I been sitting on my table because they are favorites.

This morning, I finally sat down and mounted all of them (well actually I have two left.  I ran out of cling foam) and put them in cases.  I used the cases from Stampin' Up.  I love these cases.  I am looking for some where to buy them in bulk.

They will probably still sit on my table but at least they will be in cases.

Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment