Thursday, July 25, 2013

Silhouette Weekly Shape Challenge

The challenge this week was a moving project.  I thought an easel card would work out good for it.  I have had this stamp from Penny Black on my desk all summer.  I just haven't had time to play with it, so I took the time to put it on this easel card.  I just adore the colors.

I am also using this card over at Cameo Creations for their '2 Shades of Blue' challenge.

I hope everyone will have a great weekend.


Supplies:  Copic Markers....B00, B21, B24, B26, E00, E35, E50, E53, R00, Y02; Stamps....Hero Arts B462 Calligraphy Thinking of You, Penny Black 4144K Flowers for Mimi

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cameo Creations Challenges! Julie, DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete