Sunday, September 15, 2013

Football Easel Card

I am so glad you can love multiple things when it comes to crafting.  Because I have just fallen in love with easel cards.  Most of the ones I have made with my Cameo, so far, have been patterns.  All I had to do was pick out paper, cut them out and put them together.

Today, I decided to try my hand at making my own design.  Since it was college football day at my house, it seemed only natural to make a football easel card.  I used a football I found on Silhouette Online.

Once I had it all together, I decided it still needed something so I took the football player from Meljen Designs (I still had some on my desk from a few weeks ago.) and put him on the edge of the football.  I colored him in the University of Alabama colors since that is my favorite team.

I just love how it came out.  I will be making several of these to send out to various family members.  And one of the cards will be going on my football table.

I am going to use the card for the Eureka Stamps' shaped card challenge and the paper piercing challenge at C.R.A.F.T.

Have a great night everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your football card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete