Sunday, September 15, 2013

Football Easel Card

I am so glad you can love multiple things when it comes to crafting.  Because I have just fallen in love with easel cards.  Most of the ones I have made with my Cameo, so far, have been patterns.  All I had to do was pick out paper, cut them out and put them together.

Today, I decided to try my hand at making my own design.  Since it was college football day at my house, it seemed only natural to make a football easel card.  I used a football I found on Silhouette Online.

Once I had it all together, I decided it still needed something so I took the football player from Meljen Designs (I still had some on my desk from a few weeks ago.) and put him on the edge of the football.  I colored him in the University of Alabama colors since that is my favorite team.

I just love how it came out.  I will be making several of these to send out to various family members.  And one of the cards will be going on my football table.

I am going to use the card for the Eureka Stamps' shaped card challenge and the paper piercing challenge at C.R.A.F.T.

Have a great night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your football card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete