Sunday, September 15, 2013

Whimsie Doodles & Kraft Journal

While I was looking at my Whimsie Doodles' images, I decided to use one of the Halloween ones for the sketch challenge at Kraft Journal.  This is the Skinny Witch Flying.  She is so cute.  Perfect for Halloween.

I enlarged the spider hanging off the broom and cut him out using the print and cut option on my Silhouette.  The is a great option on the Silhouette for all of my digital stamps.

I thought about use some crystal lacquer on the spider's eyes but didn't against it.  


Copic Markers: BV04, BV13, C3, C5, E00, E31, E33, E35, G02, G07, R20, W3, W5, Y28, YR68

Have a great Sunday.


1 comment:

  1. This is so super adorable! Love your take on the sketch!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal for our sketch challenge! We have a new challenge that goes live tomorrow..hope to see you back to play along :)
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete