Saturday, November 30, 2013

Imagine That

I have a several challenges to work on this evening.  This is the first one.

Imagine That Digi Stamps offers a free digital stamp each month if you compete in the previous month's challenge.  This month, it was 'Birthday Sea Horse'.  It has been such a busy month that I have waited until the end to get it done.  I won't wait next month.

I decided to combine challenges and use the Catch The Bug sketch #146 on the same card.  I wasn't sure about the combination when I started but I do like the colors.

Off to make something else.  See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute with the plaid paper and the banners!! Cute, cute *Ü* Thanks so much Sarah for joining our monthly challenge! Hope to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete