Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stella Sketch

I really wanted to get some challenges completed tonight, but I finished some projects instead.  Oh well, that is the way things happen some times.

I did finish this turkey card.  It is a digital stamp from Meljen's Designs.  I printed and cut it with my silhouette cameo.  Then I had to color him.  I thought he would look really cute on the Stella Sketch at Catch The Bug.  I really liked the look of the sketch and how great the colors went together with the turkey.  You probably can't tell but the white circle has dots on it from my texture folder.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
   2 Creative Chicks - Thanksgiving
   Love to Create - Thanksgiving
   Silhouette Challenges - Holidays
   Get Inky - Thanksgiving

Off to finish the other three of these cards.  See you all later.  Have a nice night.


1 comment:

  1. Totally cute! Great job!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete