Monday, February 17, 2014

Non - Traditional Valentines


Hello on a snowy evening.  We are once again getting snow.  They are predicting several inches and low visibility.

I know Valentine's Day has passed and I am slowing putting away my stamps and paper, but I do have a few challenges to enter.  Die Cutting Divas is one of them.  Their theme was non - traditional valentines. I normally always do pink and red valentines. 

I decided today to cut the Valentine Gate Fold card.  I thought I could cut it out of black and white and get a really classy look.  And I was right.  I love this card.  I think I am going to cut a few in black and white and some in blue and white.  Also this card cut beautifully.  I am always worried about the delicate cards. 

I am off to cut a few more of these.  I think they would be great cards for the Operation Write Back program. 

Have a great night.  Stay warm in you are in the winter weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment