Friday, January 16, 2015

Birthday

Hello.  Just a quick card for tonight.  I am low on birthday cards and several of the men in the family have birthdays coming up so I decided to make an elephant card.  The Alabama fans will love it.

The elephant circle is from Bugaboo.  I printed and cut it in red and white, so I could layer it.  Then it was ready for the Catch The Bug sketch. I received this cute ribbon for Christmas and I just had to use it.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Catch The Bug - Stella Sketch
   Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes + New
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Wednesday Inspiration - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Wednesday - It's a Guy Thing

Have a great evening.

  

2 comments:

  1. hi Sarah! super cute card, luv the elephant image....so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! I love your little elephant and that ribbon is awesome. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craftroom Door this week and please come and join us again.

    ReplyDelete