Sunday, January 18, 2015

Similar to the Last One

Hello again.  I have one more quick card.  It is just like the last one but I used hearts instead.  I think it makes a great Valentine's Day card.  I used the sentiment from My Craft Spot by Kimberly.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Clear It Out - Pink
   Crafty Gals - Sweet Hearts
   In The Pink - Anything Goes
   Cupcake Inspiration - Hearts
   Wags N Whiskers - Anything Goes

I am off to fold some clothes.  Hopefully I will be back before I have to cook dinner.




6 comments:

  1. I love all the hearts! Is it a die or a punch? Thanks for playing along this week with our Sweethearts Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!
    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love all the heart cut outs! Thank you for joining in our challenge at In The Pink this time. Hope to see you again!

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!!!
    Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Love all the heart cut outs. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    - Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Valentine card. Love the heart die panel. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete