Monday, May 4, 2015

Cat In The Hat

Hello and Happy May.  Wow, I can't believe it is May.  I have been busy the last few days and haven't had time to post anything.  I have a few things to show you.

I made this Cat In The Hat several weeks ago.  I never put it on a card.  I decided to use it today.  The Cat In The Hat is by KaDoodle Bug.  He was so much fun to put together.  She has several more and I will probably be picking some more up.  No one is ever too old to get a Cat In The Hat card.  It is hard to see but I put some of my Winks of Stella on the cupcake to make it shiny.




I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Clear It Out - Kids
   Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
   Wednesday's Inspiration - Cute Critters
   Crafty Gals - Stripes and/or Dots
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Just Add Ink - Sketch #260
   Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

Be back in a little while.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cat in the Hat card. Thanks for joining in with the Cute Critters challenge over at Creative Inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love your Cat in the Hat! Thanks for joining our Stripes and/or Dots challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable!! That cat in the hat is too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMWORD!!! This is simply adorable!!! What a fun Birthday Card!!! Glad to see you using a Kadoodle Bug File as well! :) Have a Great Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete