Saturday, May 30, 2015

Similar but Different

Hello again.  One more quick one.

I knew when I saw this file from SVG Cutting Files that I was going to make a card out of it.  Then I saw this card and I knew I would be making a similar card.  Mine is a little different.  The shape is the main difference.

When my husband saw this card, he asked what is it?  A bug?  I think my son will know what it is right off and I made it for him.  Well for him to give to a friend for her birthday.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Creative Cutting - Summer
   Crafty Gals - Critters
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Penny's - Anything Goes
   Cute Card Thursday - Too Cute

This is it for tonight.  I work tomorrow so it will be late afternoon before I get anything posted.  Have a good one.

5 comments:

  1. Cute, fun card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE!!! Even I can tell what it is!!! I think men are nuts sometimes! hahaaha :) Have a Crafty day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!!! What a wonderful job! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

    Michelle H

    ReplyDelete