Sunday, July 26, 2015

Christmas In July

Hello.

Just a quick one....Not really a  quick one.  I have been making tags for the last two days.  I ran across this bag when I cleaned out my desk a few weeks ago.  It was a class at a local scrapbook store.  The store has  since closed but I made some great friends through the store.

When I ran across the bag, I thought it would be great for my countdown to Christmas boxes.  So I cut a bunch of them and I have spent the last two days making tags.  I think I have 17 tags in each bag.  Mine has more, I thought I would make extras for myself and hopefully I won't run out when I start wrapping Christmas presents.



I am using it in the following challenges:
   Penny's Challenges - Christmas In July
   Tuesday Throwdown - Christmas In July
   Dies R Us - Christmas In July
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #43

Chat with you later.


6 comments:

  1. Great tags such pretty colours. Great timing to find them in readiness for Christmas. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope you come back and join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and they look awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS IN JULY’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags and its so fab to be prepared for Christmas already - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started on my tags and wish I had that many done already. Great tags, Sarah! Thank you so much for honoring us with your entry into our "Christmas in July" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck and come play again soon, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant idea fab idea to start early!

    Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination

    Tracey ct

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! Every year I salvage pieces of the Christmas cards I've received to make tags for the following year. One of these years I might actually make some.
    Great entry for our Christmas in July Challenge at Tuesday. Thanks for joining us. Hope you'll have time to play again this week in our Summer Fun Challenge.
    Hugs, Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete