Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hedgie

Hello again.  While I was waiting on my sister to get home, I decided to play with one of the images, I printed and then didn't use. 

This is the From The Heart Hedgehog I cut too big a couple of weeks ago.  It is just so cute.  The flower strip across the bottom of the card is reverse inking.  I actually inked what is normally embossed.  The color is more orange than I thought but I does work. 

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Suzy Bee's - Make It Floral
   Your Next Stamp - Sketch #117
   Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
    Marker Pop - Anything Goes

I don't know if I will be back tonight or not.  It is almost 11:00pm.  Probably not, but you never know, I love to stay up late.









Products Used:
   From The Heart Prickles Says Hello
   Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
   Copic Markers - E50, E51, E53, Y11, Y15, YR02, YR18
   Ink Pad - Memento Tangelo

2 comments:

  1. Everyone loves a hedgehog - this is very cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image - looks great with all the yellow. The flowers are the perfect item to finish off the sketch. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete