Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I am back

Hello.  I am back.  Did you miss me?  I took a short time home to visit my parents.  My sister and I had hope to have some time to play but it just didn't work out.  We did make one card and I will post it in a little while.

I am so behind on challenges.  I pretty much had to start my whole list over.  That is okay.  It is nice to just step away some times. 

It is hard to believe it is the middle of August already.  Time to start working on my countdown projects.  As always, I have big dreams, but I know I won't get all of them done.   I need to do 6 projects a month in order to have them done by Thanksgiving.  This is the second one for August.  I need to get busy.

I have been saving this boxes/tubes for a while.  I finally covered them with basic Christmas green paper and cut out a poinsettia from the Silhouette Online store.  I may make a few more later.  I have two left and then one smaller one.  I might as well get them all done.   When Christmas gets closer, I will cover some peppermint patties to go inside.

I am using them in the following challenges:
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
   Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything But a Card
   Sugar Pea Designs - Christmas in July
   Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes

Off to clean off my table.  Chat with you later.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous way re repurpose a household item. It's absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for joining our Anything But A Card Challenge, Sarah. We enjoy having you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete