Monday, August 24, 2015

Me again

Wow, three cards in one day.  That is a first in quite a while.  I have enjoyed playing around tonight.

A couple of weeks ago, I took out my Papertrey Friendship Jar set, I love this set and I haven't use the summer one in a while.  I had really meant to use the flags for the 4th of July, but I ran out of time.  Strawberry season ended some time ago also, but I buy strawberries until late late summer so I don't know why I can't use them on my card.

I have never been good at masking, but this came out really good, if I say so myself.  I added some transparency paper to the top of the jar to give it so shine.


I am using it in the following challenges:
   City Crafters - Just One Corner
   Curtain Call - Mason Jars
   Di's Digitals - Ribbon, Lace or Twine
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes


This is probably it for tonight.  See you all tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card for our challenge!! Those strawberries look so real! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete