Friday, August 26, 2016

Purple

Hello.  And welcome to another weekend.  I hope every one gets a chance to relax and at least enjoy part of the weekend.

If you are a regular on my site, you know I don't use a lot of purple.  It just isn't one of my go to colors.  A couple of sites have yellow and purple challenges so I decided to see what I could come up with.  It is more yellow than purple but it is there.

The flower jar is a Bugaboo digital and the Birthday Wishes sentiment is My Craft Spot (closed now).  I added some Winks of Stella to the flower that I popped out.




I am using it in the following challenges:
   Sugar Pea - Mix It Up #11
   Cupcake Inspiration - Purple, White & Honey
   Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #366
   Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes #124
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   MHK Designs - Purple & Yellow

Off to vacuum before I get ready for work.  Chat with you tonight hopefully.

14 comments:

  1. What a sweet bunch of flowers! Lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is my favorite color! The bouquet is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, Sarah! Love your pastel color combo. Sweet image. It's great to see you playing along in our challenge at MHK Designs this month. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again next month.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute flower card! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fresh & springy card Sarah - so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card, love the florals! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card with those pretty flowers! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a sweet card! I'm glad you gave it a try and used a purple, it turned out fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! I don't use much purple, either. The touch of it in the banner is great!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card,great color combo! Glad you joined us MHK Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super sweet, Sarah! I LOVE the soft colors and that fun image! The banner is a perfect finishing touch! Thank you so much for joining us at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah, glad you went purple! Love your flowers in the mason jar and the banner! Thanks for joining us at MHK Designs! Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet card, Sarah. I love how you've used the pretty colours. Thank you so much for playing along with MHKD and we hope to see more lovely projects from you.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete