Friday, July 7, 2017

Deepest Sympathy

Hello again,

Just a quick one.  Then I am off to water the flowers outside.  

I don't make a lot of white on white cards but I need a sympathy card so I thought this would be simple and perfect for the occasion.  I really want to add gems to the centers of the flowers but I don't think that would work for this card.




I am using it in the following challenges:
   Addicted to CAS - White on White
   City Crafters - White & Black
   Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes #131

Chat with you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. That's is lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Says it all. CAS. hard to make and this is perfect. Says it all. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Paper Play Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly simple and simply perfect for a sad occasion.Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and the simplicity makes it just perfect for the occasion! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete