Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Is it Spring yet?

Hello.  Is it Spring yet?  I love snow but I am so tired of the cold temperatures.  We got 3 inches of snow last night and it was 18 this morning when I headed out to work.  Just too cold....

I didn't make my goal of 31 post last month, but I didn't do too bad.  I will try again this month, which means I need to get busy. 

 I am in love with this quilt square die.  I have seen so many cards with it.  I thought this one looked Springy so it helped my mood today.  I have a crop weekend coming up so I plan on making a few more cards with it.  I may even get a Christmas one done.

I love the stitching on the inside pieces.  The die cut them into the pieces and that is perfect for me since I can't draw straight and I haven't tried real stitching on cards.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Birthday
   Crafty Gals - Anything Goes #158
   As You Like It - Stitching & Why
   Dream Valley - Use 3 Pattern Papers

Hopefully, I will have some Valentine Cards/Notes for you later tonight, but I really need to clean off my craft table before I start another project.  Have a great evening.
  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiul card.
    Thanks or sharing at Crafty Sentiments.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card!
    LOVE your pretty patchwork quilt design and sweet sentiment, such lovely colours too!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete