Saturday, January 27, 2018

Winter is still here

Hello.  I am so not ready to quit making Winter cards.  I still have quite a few I want to work on, so when my sister texted me and said she wanted to make some thing and didn't know how much time she would have.  I knew what I wanted to make.

I just love step cards  They are just so much fun.  This one is by Lori Whitlock and you can find it in the Silhouette store here.  I left off the Happy Holidays and used a Let It Snow stamp.  Plus I added another snowflake.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Simon Says Wednesday- Layer It Up
   Crafty Creations - Anything Goes #359
   Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes #376
   Die Cuttin Divas - Snowflakes
   Crafty Gals - Anything Goes

Off to clean my table off.  Chat with you later.  Have a great evening.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Now is the perfect time to do some winter themed cards! :) Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Great layering. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Winter card!
    Sorry for commenting so late I've been fighting a bad cold still.Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete