Monday, January 15, 2018

Silhouette

Hello.  How are all of you?  I forgot to post my card yesterday.  How did I forget?  I even took the picture.  Oh well, here it is.

Yesterday, I wanted to do something with my Silhouette.  I made this card years ago for my son and I decided to make it again.  When I made it for him, I used a gray background instead of white.  And on the USB stick I put an Alabama A.  Yesterday, I just used the heart that came with it. You can find the file here.

I am going to use it in the following challenges:
   Dream Valley - Anything Goes #170
   Crafty Creations - Anything Goes #358

Off to play around.  Chat with you later.


1 comment:

  1. I just love that card and all the elements you used to make the scene. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete