Friday, March 30, 2018

Newton's Nook - Similar but Different

Hello again.  Did you miss me?

Here is the cute little kitten I have been working on.  I don't mask often so it takes me a while to put together a card.  I want to practice over the next few months, so that I can get better and quicker at it.

I saw this card over on Pinterest and I just had to use it.  This is one of my favorite Newton's Nook sets.  But then I just love all of the Newton sets.

I am using it for the following challenges:
   613 Ave Create - Anything Goes
   Cat's Pajamas - Tea/Coffee
   Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
   Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

Off to straighten the kitchen once again.  It is an endless job.  Chat with you later.  Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!Great Work! Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments, hugs Sabrina DT

    ReplyDelete