Sunday, March 11, 2018

St Patrick's Day

Hello.  How are you today?  Do you change your chocks for daylight savings?  It is just a USA thing?  Any way, we do.  Normally, it isn't a big deal to me, but my husband and I was up late last night watching a movie and then I lost an hour and I am dragging today.  Oh well, that is way things go some times.

At the beginning of the year, I pulled out my Top Note die from Sizzix/Stampin Up.  I loved it when it came out, but I haven't used it in a while.  I want to use it some this year.  This is the second time, I have used it already and there is just so much you can use it for.

My husband and I are not Irish, but I am a crafter and I just have to make some St. Patrick's Day things.  So I cut out some top note die cuts and made these cute nugget holders.  I went ahead and cut out some for Valentine's, Easter,  Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, so you will see them again.

Off to put up my scrap paper.  The pile is getting pretty big.  Chat with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment