Thursday, August 2, 2018

Summertime Strawberries

Hello.  I have got to get some work done today, but before I do, I have a quick card for you.

Nothing says summertime like strawberries.  This single little strawberry is from Denami.  I kept it simple with just a couple of circles and a fancy border.  After putting the card together, I added some liquid accent to make it shiny.

I am using it in the following challenges:
   Gem of a Challenge - Summertime
   Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
   Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
   Addicted to CAS - Summertime

Off to clean off my desk.  Chat with you soon.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I’m late to comment on your project but thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge and I hope you come back again this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Sarah! I love your bright red strawberry on the tag and your border design is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete