Thursday, October 3, 2019

Ghost shaker

Hello everyone.  How is your day going?  It is partly cloudy here, but I will take it.  It rained all day yesterday.  My yard is one huge puddle.  I really hope it drys out soon.  I need to get the flower bed cleaned up and start winterizing it.  Hopefully, next week.

A little over a year ago, a friend made me a Kathy King album.  She used Alabama paper so I just loved it.  Little did she know, she was starting something.  I just love all of the Paper Phenomenon albums.   I have made several.  I seem to always have one started.  Plus my son's girlfriends loves making them so we have something to do together.


Recently, Kathy came out with a new project called Fast and Fun Inserts.  They are just cute, quick gifts.  Part of it is these cute little shakers.  They are for inserts in any of her albums.  I am going to use the Halloween ones for gift cards.  There is a ghost, candy corn and pumpkin so far.  She is going to add a witch's hat and bat later in the week.  So you will see more of them.

I am hoping to work on some of the other inserts this weekend.  I have two other albums, I need to work on first.  One just needs pictures added and I am still decorating the other one. 

Well, I am off to the kitchen.  I have a Amish bread started going and I need to make the bread today.  I hope everyone has a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment