Friday, October 25, 2019

Shopping

Hello.  How is everyone on this cloudy dreary day.  It is 2pm and the sun is no where is sight in Michigan.  Oh well, I will just stay inside and get a few things done.


I spent the last few days at my son's.  There wasn't a reason for the trip just a chance to hang out and relax with him and his girlfriend.  It turned into a craft shopping trip.  Kailey (my son's girlfriend) and I went shopping on Wednesday and every where we went I found craft supplies.  This picture doesn't come close to showing everything.  I have three big paper packs, two small ones, lots of loose paper, two Becky Higgins albums, two die sets, etc.  The list just goes on.

Now I just need to organize it all and then sit down and play for a little while.  Hopefully, I will be back later with a project.

Have a good afternoon.  Chat with you later.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment