Monday, October 21, 2019

Birthday cards

Hello.  I don't know how much I will be around this week, but I will try to post from time to time.  I still need to post the rest of the birthday cards.  I am still receiving them but hopefully by the end of the week, I will be up-to-date.



I received this first card from my in laws.  My mother-in-law isn't crafty but she has made some friends that make these wonderful cards.  It isn't it a great card.  They have been trying to get her to make them but she says at her age the work is just too small.

I have never tried the stitching on cards but it should does make some nice cards.  I should look into it but I have enough for now.  I will never get all the cards made that I want to make.

The next card just came in today,  It has definitely been cooler here.  In the 50s to 60s most days and 40s at night.  I think we are going to skip fall and go straight into winter.

The card is made by Solanie.  It was the only 5" square card, I received.  They were all standard A2 cards except the shadow box cards.  So it was a nice surprise to get a different size card.

Check out the boat one.  It is just too cute.  I love the wave.  I can't tell if it is a stencil or just paper, but amazing.  The boat is even named LFA for our group which stands for Lawn Fawn Addicts.  The twine is also Lawn Fawn twine.  Teresa made the card and she did a great job on it.  Just wonderful.

I know I keep using the same words but it is because I can't tell you how much these cards meant to me.  It was so much fun receiving them.  Every card put a smile on my face for one reason or another.

I have saved all of the cards.   I just like looking through them from time to time.  The next one will be going in my Elephant stash.  This is one of my favorite Lawn Fawn stamps.  I use it a lot.  The elephants are so cute.  The white paper has the stripes cut out so the green paper shows through.  I love the 3d effect.  Molly, if you are out there reading this.  Thank you for putting the smile on my face.

Well, I really need to get into the kitchen and cook dinner.  Hopefully, I will be back later.  Have a great evening.  Chat with you later.











No comments:

Post a Comment