Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Nuvo Drops

Hello again.



Now for my card using the Nuvo drops.  I have seen these around and I just haven't picked any up.  After getting the card from the Lawn Fawn group, I just had to try it.  I was in the middle of placing a Scrapbook.com order so I added a couple of bottles.  I will be picking up more of them.  I need a Christmas green and a blue to use with snowflakes.  So stay tune.....

The frame around the card is from MorningStar.  I have had it for years and I just have to pull it out from time to time.  Most of the rest are Lawn Fawn and then a few unknown
ones.  I added Winks of Stella on the leaves to make them shimmer and put Nuvo drops all over the place. 

As I said I had fun putting this card together.  It is always fun trying something new.

That's it for tonight.  Have a good one.  See you tomorrow hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment