Tuesday, October 29, 2019

One more

Hello again....



Ok, I decided to clean off my craft table before heading to the kitchen...

Here is another Queen & Co shaker card.  It is one of my favorites.  I just love all of the fall colors.  The reds, oranges and yellows....One of the reasons Fall is my favorite season.

      Challenges I am entering....
      Simon Says Wednesday - Fall/Autumn Colors
      Creative Knockouts - Embossing Delights
      Di's Digitals - Halloween or Harvest
      Cat's Pajamas - #362 - Fall
      Catch The Bug - October Fall Challenge 
      Dream Valley - Add A Sentiment

I have two more cards but I will show them to you tomorrow. 

Have a good evening.  Chat with you later.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the stripe paper - so perfect for this! THanks for joining the challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete