Wednesday, October 16, 2019

More Birthday Cards

Hello.  I am only going to post a couple of cards tonight.  There is rain in the area and I always getting a small migraine and I am just going to spend the evening watching TV with my husband.  I will be back to normal tomorrow.

  The first is another shadow box with fairies and a unicorn.  Another card my niece's daughter would love.  She can never see this card in person.  I will lose it.  lol   I just love the bright colors that Lori used.  Absolutely amazing.  The rainbows and unicorn shimmer so I am assuming she used Winks of Stella or something similar on them.  Unicorns and fairies are magical so the shimmer is a perfect touch.

I am going back to the larger pictures.  I just like them better...

As I have mentioned, I love fall.  So the next two cards were great.  I will probably keep these out with my other fall cards.  The others are going in my keepsake box so that I can pull them out when I need a smile.



One of my favorite cards to make is a shaker card.  Doreen, I have already told you on facebook that I loved the card but once again, I love it.  Orange is a favorite color and it is fall.  And a shaker.  I don't know what else to say.  But thank you.


 The last one for tonight is another fall (as I mentioned).  This is one of my favorite Lawn Fawn Fall sets.  It is sitting on my craft table waiting on me to use it for some of my fall/Thanksgiving cards.  Who knows I may even make a few birthday cards with it.  Jennifer from Canada made this one.  Great job on the coloring and just putting the card together.

I will post more tomorrow.   I really need to get my craft table cleaned off so I can work on some projects. 

Chat with you later.  Have a great evening.












No comments:

Post a Comment