Thursday, October 17, 2019

Another set of Birthday cards

Hello.  I hope you are doing well today.  I am going to spend the day catching up on things I need to get done.

I have a few more birthday cards for you.  I hope you are enjoying looking at these cards.  It meant so much to receive all of these wonderful cards,  I just want to share them.  If you haven't seen the previous ones, you can check them out here, here and here.


The first one, today is a cute hippo.  I have seen this set but it wasn't on my list but the card may change my mind.  The card came to me from Katie.  I like the simple cleanliest of the card.  Sometimes they are the best ones.

Owls,  if you has some of my friends, they will say, I love them.  And I do.  When they first started showing up as stamps a few years ago, everyone had a cute one and I just had to have it.  So yes, I have tons of them. 

However, I didn't have these. Aren't they just so cute?  I had to go look at Sunny Studio's website.   I now own this set and one other. 

I will be working with them this weekend hopefully.  The card was made by Inger.  It was the first card I received from the birthday club.

Oh, I forgot about the inside.  Inger cut Happy Birthday out of cardboard and then covered it with orange polka dot paper.  On the black card, it really popped when you opened the card.  I will definitely be borrowing this idea.  I just loved it.

Debbie made the next fall one.  It is using the 'Jump for Joy' stamp set by Lawn Fawn and as I mentioned, it is one of my favorites.  I liked the little leaves added to the tree and the glitter on the leaf pile.  The plaid paper matches the scene perfectly.  Super cute card.

My only child/son is grown and so are all of my nieces and nephews.  And they are just starting to make families, so I don't make many cards for kids.   Hopefully, that will change soon.  My niece's kids are just getting to the point where they like the cards. 

So with that said, I was surprised when I opened the envelope from Patty and saw dinosaurs.  Not my norm, but look at the card.  The colors, the shapes,  the detail.  This is a sharp card.  Thank you so much for sending me a card outside of my box.  I may have to relook at some stamp sets.








 Annette sent me the next one and it is a bear holding a present with a balloon on the side. I am so bad about forgetting to use my twine.  I am getting better but a little twine adds so much to a card.   Thanks for sending me a cute card.

Wow, this is a long post.  I am so sorry.  Hopefully, you are enjoying the birthday cards.

I am off to mop the kitchen and work on some other things.  I will chat with all of you later.  I hope you have a good one.







No comments:

Post a Comment